- low-access memory
what does low-access memory Chinese Definitions
Example for 'low-access memory'
- low access memory
- primary memory is known as random access memory(ram) and simple named memory.
- a program used to read a program from an input device, and, usually, into some type of random access memory.
- a program may access memory within a valid block buffer.
- static random access memory(sram)has become anindispensable member of semiconductor memory family due to its low powerconsumption and high-speederformance.
- primary memory is known as random access memory (ram) and simple named memory.
More about 'low-access memory'